Saturday, December 14, 2019

5 Tips Everyone Should Know

Here are some of the things I've learned so far which make me a better person. I hope they help you, too!


Our egg trays in their place on the counter.
  1. Raw eggs won’t go bad for at least a week and a half in warm temperatures even if kept unrefrigerated on the counter 
  2. Women do not whistle (even while they work)
  3. Mosquito nets won’t work if you nap in the middle of the day unless you pull them down around the bed just like you do at nighttime.
  4. Bats fly out from the attic of a house at dusk at a rate of about 1 per second for 45 seconds, and 
  5. Never use a toothpick on a bumpy road!



2 comments:

  1. Everyone is always so surprised to learn the egg one from me. The rest of them are news to me. The More You Know.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog